Presenting a fantastic opportunity to join the growing community in the ever popular and sought after Mount Duneed Estate. This spacious family home on a quiet street with a desirable North facing backyard is conveniently located 15 minutes to Geelong CBD, a quick stroll to the new Armstrong Creek Town Centre, local cafes and minutes to local schools and coastal areas.
• Comprising a formal lounge plus north facing open plan
kitchen/dining/living area oozing with sunlight, timber laminate flooring,
s/s gas cooktop, fan forced oven and dishwasher. Sliding screen and
glass doors lead to the outdoor area with a concrete pad for
• Three good sized bedrooms. Master with double walk in robe and ensuite
with separate toilet. The remaining two bedrooms each have built in
wardrobes. The central bathroom provides a separate bath and shower
and there is a separate toilet.
• Ducted heating throughout to keep cosy during the cooler months plus a
split system air conditioner.
• Separate laundry room with an external access door.
• The rear yard provides a concreted area for an outdoor setting and lawn
on an allotment of approximately 399 sqm providing space for young
children or small pets.
• The front entrance is secured with a Crimsafe security door allowing fresh
air to circulate while ensuring residents privacy. Remote controlled double
garage with internal access to the house. as well as a side
• In addition, the residents have access to the exclusive and restricted Club
Armstrong with sports, recreation, fitness, swimming and restaurant
facilities for both adults and children.
• Low maintenance house, a perfect family home. Currently tenanted at
$460 per week, providing a positive return. Vacant possession available.
Equally attractive for owner occupiers or investors.
Please note, all information is provided by third parties. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with respect to the accuracy of information relating to properties. Eastwood Andrews will not be liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information supplied.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport