Situated in the Somerset Estate in Bannockburn, this 5 year old Simonds home is ready for its new owner to add the finishing touches.
With a peaceful outlook, the front of the home faces reserve land and really gives the position a private and rural feel.
A short drive up the road are the Bannockburn shops, cafes and grocery stores, and its a peaceful drive up the Midland highway to be in Geelong CBD within 30 minutes.
- Formal lounge
- Formal dining/study which could also be easily converted into a 5th bedroom
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/family with tiled flooring and glass sliding
doors to the undercover entertaining area.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 with built in robes, master zoned at the front of the
home with ensuite and walk in robe
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet
- Remote controlled double garage with internal access
- The surrounding yard space is a blank canvas ready for someone to
landscape with gardens, retaining walls and fencing but also providing the
opportunity to transform the yard into the design you choose.
- Evaporative cooling, ducted heating, solar panels
- Allotment approximately 611 sqm
All information is provided by third parties. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with respect to the accuracy of information relating to properties. Eastwood Andrews will not be liable for any loss resulting from any decision in reliance on the information supplied.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops