If you are on the hunt for a light, bright, stylish home in an exceptionally central location then look no further.
This immaculately presented & completely renovated stunning brick veneer home is situated in a perfect central location; within walking distance to trendy East Geelong & a super quick drive to the CBD, South Geelong, the Bellarine, Belmont, Torquay & beyond. Getting around to all areas of Geelong is a breeze when you call central Breakwater home, along with public transport at your doorstop & a short stroll down to the Barwon River, Geelong Racecourse & Showgrounds, Barwon Valley Golf Course & local parks.
The stylish, light-filled home, which is set on a generous 614 square metres (approx.) & has been meticulously cared for, boasts a flawless design with functional living & excellent privacy - creating a desirable & peaceful oasis to call home.
- Light filled open plan living/dining/kitchen with stunning wood fireplace,
reverse cycle air conditioning & marble dining table
- Fully renovated galley style kitchen features luxe stone benchtops, s/s Bosch
dishwasher, 900 mm freestanding oven & gas cooktop
- 3 generous bedrooms with floor to ceiling BIRs and ceiling fans, master
zoned towards the front of the home overlooking the established & private
- Recently renovated bathroom with deep bath, separate shower & separate
- Fully secure front & back yard with low maintenance, established gardens
- Electric sliding front entrance gate with remote access, secure lock up garage,
off street parking for 3 + cars
- West facing rear deck & pergola
- Extra features include Tasmanian Oak floorboards, stylish plantation shutters,
luxurious carpet, Foxtel & NBN connections, fully insulated
As you step outside, you'll be amazed at the incredible size of the backyard & be the envy of your friends & family with endless entertaining options, room for the kids to play, host BBQs, watch the sunset (arguably one of the best spots in Geelong to do so), kick the footy or simply sit & relax in multiple outdoor zones.
This property is a must-see; whether you're an investor (estimated rental return $500/wk), downsizer, first-home-buyer or simply looking to relocate to an enviable central location within Geelong and call this property your home.
All information has been supplied by a third party. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with respect to the accuracy of information.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport